Friday, November 17, 2017

Beatification of Fr. Casey

Just a quick note --

I will be attending the Beatification of Fr. Casey tomorrow in Detroit, MI.  Getting really excited -   I have said recently that I would like to visit his tomb, so when I was offered tickets I jumped at it.  I cannot imagine celebrating with 66,000 other Catholics - it will definitely be a first for me and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I am planning on "going live" on Facebook and wanted to share the link     Today's Catholic Woman

EWTN will also be airing it live starting at 4:00 PM EST.

I will post next week about the event!

Please keep all attending in prayer!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child of God

You may know the story of Zacchaeus.  He was a tax collector, considered a sinner because of his job.  Tax collectors were known to cheat pe...