Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Ode to My Lord

Jesus my Lord, my love, my joy
You are my brother, my father, my King.

You give Hope to the despaired
You bring Light to those in darkness
You bring Comfort to those in pain
You bring Peace to those who's hearts are troubled.

In you I have  found Love, Gladness and Mercy.
In you I have receive strength
In you I find rest.

I give you all the glory and honor!
For you have picked me up when I have fallen
You have fed me when I was hungry
You have heard my cries.

All the days of my life I will sing of your goodness,
And I will praise you holy name till the ends of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Child of God

You may know the story of Zacchaeus.  He was a tax collector, considered a sinner because of his job.  Tax collectors were known to cheat pe...